Bewdley Tennis Club offers flexible memberships for all ages and standards. If you are receiving coaching at the club of any kind then you must also join the club itself. This is a separate payment that covers your insurance and contributes towards the running and maintenance of the club - a not for profit community club run by volunteers.
Member benefits include:
- Use of courts & facilities outside of coaching
- Free British Tennis Membership
- Very active adult social mix-in sessions for all standards throughout the week
- Entry into the annual ballot for Wimbledon Tickets
- Represent the club in matches and competitions
- Junior club night every Friday 5.15-8.15pm